Then: Two historic homes that were in the path of the new Performing Arts Center/Discovery Center before being demolished. Both houses were on Southwest Sixth Avenue. The house at 121 SW Sixth Avenue was built between 1914 and 1918. The house at 105 Southwest Sixth Avenue is the Holloway House, which was built between 1924 and 1928. Now: The land is now use for parking by the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science and Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Copyright © 2017, CT Now