Major award shows such as the Grammys and the Oscars are right around the corner, but much of the arts and entertainment world is spending more time reacting to the new presidency of Donald Trump and his recent executive order on immigration. Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- AFI voices support for Oscar nominee Asghar Farhadi
- Watch the final 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer
- James Corden protests Trump's travel ban
- Oprah Winfrey to join '60 Minutes' as the first contributor in the show's history
- Celebrities join LAX protest of travel ban
Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down and other performers not protesting President-elect Donald Trump performed in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., at his inaugural concert -- "Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration."
As Trump and his wife, Melania, looked on, Jon Voight, Lee Greenwood, the American Tap Company and more welcomed the newest first family with performances and fireworks.