Here's what's new and interesting in the world of entertainment and the arts today:
- Cubs and Indians are a World Series ratings hit for Fox
- CNN accepted Donna Brazile's resignation after interactions with Clinton campaign revealed
- 'Madea' burns 'Inferno' at the box office
- How Kim Kardashian's social media silence could affect 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'
- 'Rambo' will return but without Sylvester Stallone
Ang Lee's new film, centering on a traumatized war vet (Joe Alwyn) being celebrated during a football game for his heroism, is dividing critics and audiences. Some are onboard with the Oscar-winning director's decision to shoot the film in 3-D, with 4K resolution and the ultra-fast 120 frames-per-second rate, while others have found it a distraction.
Watch the new trailer above to get a glimpse of the film's technical advances, intense battlefield sequences and supporting stars Vin Diesel, Kristen Stewart, Steve Martin and Chris Tucker.
For now, it's still in the Oscar conversation, although it's sure to remain one of the year’s most debated movies.