Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Newly reopened Angels Flight has long been a popular L.A. shooting location
- Jamie Foxx announces telethon for Hurricane Harvey relief
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits she's screwed up plenty of relationships
- Longtime 'Simpsons' composer Alf Clausen exits the show after 27 years
- Firefighter who resuscitated Princess Diana remembers her final moments on 20th anniversary of her death
- Instead of statues, Trevor Noah and Roy Wood Jr. have another idea for honoring Confederate history
I was always a big Glen Campbell fan, right from the beginning. One of the real joys of my life was the 2012 Grammy show when Glen came and performed. Even though he was already somewhat in the grip of his Alzheimer's diagnosis, he gave us a great musical moment that was amplified by the emotional layer due to his illness. Allen Toussaint often told me that Glen's version of 'Southern Nights' was one of his favorite performances of any of his songs. And now they're both gone.