Hollywood is recovering from Sunday's shocking Academy Awards, where "Moonlight" took home the best picture trophy after it was mistakenly given to "La La Land." And while the twists and turns of the presidency of Donald Trump continue, here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Benedict Cumberbatch returning to TV with Showtime's 'Melrose'
- Ed Sheeran jams with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots
- 2017 Oscars updates: Show highlights | Red carpet arrivals | Best and worst dressed
- Two prominent Iranian Americans represented Asghar Farhadi at the Oscars
- New 'Twin Peaks' art is out, with a couple of very familiar faces
In life, Prince was one of streaming’s great holdouts. Now, less than a year after his death, his music has finally hit Spotify, Apple Music and the other major streaming services. And fans have stormed the gates to revisit his hit-heavy catalog.
Nielsen Music reported Thursday that after finally getting a wide release on Sunday, Prince’s streams have surged by a massive magnitude.
Those figures were no doubt boosted by the Grammys, where Bruno Mars and Prince collaborators the Time paid tribute in a medley performance on Sunday.