Makes: 1 drink
- Pictures: Do-it-yourself tricks and treats
- 'Breaking' in some new looks for Halloween
- Pumpkins: Our favorite squash
- Photos: Best and worst Halloween candy
- Photos: Black and orange foods we love
- Photos: Wicked -- Famous Pop Culture Witches
See more photos »
- Video: Women's Halloween costumes lack variety
- Target Brands, Inc.
See more topics »
3 ounces white creme de cacao
1 ounce half and half
1. Combine the green liqueur, creme de cacao and half and half into a shaker. Add ice and shake.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with a plastic spider.
Note: All drinks created by Bill Gianino's in St. Louis.
Visit the Post-Dispatch on the World Wide Web at stltoday.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services