Yo Gabba Gabba! Ticket Giveaway
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Yo Gabba Gabba! Ticket Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12 a.m. (EST) Monday, January 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST), Friday, February 1, 2013. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Tribune Broadcasting Company ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor. The computer clock of CT1 Media’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident and a resident of Connecticut or Massachusetts, age 18 or older as of Monday, January 28, 2013. Employees of media outlets or of the Hartford Courant, WTIC-TV/WCCT-TV, Tribune Television Company, Live Nation, Oakdale Theatre, their respective advertising and marketing agencies or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, or franchisees, divisions and related companies, are not eligible to win. Employees of other media companies including all radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside Connecticut and Massachusetts. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, excluding choice of law provisions. Winners who have won a prize from a promotion sponsored by CT1 Media within the last six (6) months are ineligible and will be disqualified.
2. TO ENTER: Log onto www.ctnow.com/gabba and complete all required fields in the Sweepstakes entry form including but not limited to name, address, age, phone number, and e-mail. Only one (1) entry per person or e-mail, per day, for a total of 5 entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by at 11:59 p.m. (EST) each day during the Sweepstakes Period (January 28, January 29, January 30, January 31, and February 1). Entrants must use their own name. If any dispute arises concerning the identity of an entrant, the owner of an email account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Every day entries will be combined into a single entry pool (on a daily basis). The Sweepstakes is divided into 5 daily periods (each, a "Daily Period"). Each day during the Sweepstakes Period (i.e., January 28, January 29, January 30, January 31, and February 1), Sponsor will select one (1) entrant at random from all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. EST. The will be a total of five (5) Winners during the Sweepstakes period. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received that week. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail within one (1) day of the drawing. If a selected Winner is ineligible, or if WTIC-TV/WCCT-TV is unable to make contact with a selected Winner after reasonable effort and time (48 hours from time of initial call to Winner), that winner shall be disqualified and, the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to another entrant selected from among all other eligible entries for that week. Only one (1) winner per household during the sweepstakes period.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Five (5) Winners: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live: Get the Sillies Out! at the Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre (95 South Turnpike Road, Wallingford, CT 06492) on Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 5 p.m. EST (Time may be changed in Sponsor's sole discretion). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each prize is $120. Federal, state and local taxes, and any additional expenses if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Winners will go to the Oakdale Theatre box office will call on the day of the show. The Prize package (or any part thereof) is not replaceable if lost or stolen, non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available except at Sponsors' sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as all other costs or expenses involved in obtaining and/or maintaining the prize that are not otherwise stated herein, including without limitation any incidental expenses, are the responsibility of the Winner.
All decisions regarding interpretation of these Official Rules and administration of the Sweepstakes made by Sponsor are final and binding.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Hallmark, Prize Providers, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, Sponsor and advertisers, from any and all liability, losses of any kind, damage, causes of action, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy. Sponsor and Prize Providers are not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. All federal, state and local laws apply, and this Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winner must provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, and telephone number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver’s license or valid identification card). Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsors’ decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of the prize winners are final. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Sponsor is not responsible for changes made to the Prizes being awarded; including any delay, cancellation or postponement of the Prize events, and is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
By participating in these Sweepstakes, you also agree to have your name, biographical information, and likeness used in any and all media for promotional purposes relating to these sweepstakes or future similar sweepstakes without further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsors’ right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
SUCH PRIZE(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail, etc., may be used by WTIC-TV/WCCT-TV, CT1 Media and Tribune Television Company for marketing or promotional purposes.
7. FOR WINNERS' NAMES: Write to "Yo Gabba Gabba! Winners", FOXCT, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115 (Attn: Marketing). All requests for Winners' lists must be received by Friday, February 15, 2013.
8. SPONSOR: Tribune Broadcasting Company, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115.
9.PRIZE PROVIDER: Live Nation, 9348 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, California, 90210.