Among the highlights: a photo tour of Publican Quality Meats and a Google map of Chicago Restaurant Week locations.
- Chicago Reader reports: Mike Sula reviews Goosefoot, the new set-menu spot on Lawrence Avenue from the former chef at Les Nomades. His conclusion: Everything is delicious, but he has some reservations. Get the full story: chicagoreader.com
- Chicago Foodies reports:A Google map collects the more than 200 restaurants that are participating in Chicago Restaurant Week. Get the full story: chicagofoodies.com
- Lottie + Doof reports: Tim shares a recipe for a burnt-orange ice cream based on caramelized orange juice. Get the full story: lottieanddoof.com
- Eater Chicago reports: Publican Quality Meats is open. Photos from the inside show meat -- lots of meat. Oh, and Paul Kahan. Get the full story: chicago.eater.com
- Serious Eats Chicago reports: The Purple Pig is unsurprisingly pork-centric, but vegetarians have solid options. Get the full story: chicago.seriouseats.com
Copyright © 2015, CT Now