Sept. 30, 1953

<b>Sept. 30, 1953:</b> St. John's Episcopal Church gains a bright coat of paint from a volunteer crew of 30 men.

( R.D. Birge / Chicago Tribune / September 16, 2014 )

Sept. 30, 1953: St. John's Episcopal Church gains a bright coat of paint from a volunteer crew of 30 men.

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook