2 in Calumet City die from CO intoxication

Examinations done today determined that two people found in a Calumet City home Saturday died of carbon monoxide intoxication. 

Charlotte Taylor, 64, and Anthony Harris, 45, were both pronounced dead at their home in the 200 block of Webb Street Saturday just before 3 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

The medical examiner's office attributed their deaths to carbon monoxide intoxication due to "faulty generator use." The deaths were ruled accidents.

Calumet City police did not return calls for comment.


Copyright © 2018, CT Now