1. "The Collector" by Nora Roberts (Putnam, $27.95). A house sitter and an artist try to solve a murder-suicide. Last week: —
2. "I've Got You Under My Skin" by Mary Higgins Clark (Simon and Schuster, $26.99). A television producer deals with two mysterious murders that affect her life personally and professionally. Last week: 1
3. "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tartt (Little, Brown, $30). A terrorist attack in an art museum sets Theo Decker on a life-altering path. Last week: 6
4. "NYPD Red 2" by James Patterson and Marshall Karp (Little, Brown, $28). Detectives from a New York Police Department task force work to solve a wealthy woman's murder. Last week: 2
5. "Carnal Curiosity" by Stuart Woods (Putnam, $26.95). Stone Barrington and his former partner Dino Bacchetti investigate a complicated fraud case. Last week: 3
1. "Flash Boys" by Michael Lewis (W.W. Norton, $27.95). A group of Wall Street workers exposes an underhanded way of generating profits. Last week: 1
2. "The Doctor's Diet" by Travis Stork (Bird Street, $25.95). A diet plan from "The Doctors" co-host. Last week: 2
3. "Killing Jesus" by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard (Henry Holt, $28). A new look at the events leading up to the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth. Last week: 7
4. "The Women of Duck Commander" by Kay, Korie, Missy, Jessica and Lisa Robertson and Beth Clark (Howard, $25.99). The women of "Duck Dynasty" talk about their marriages. Last week: 4
5. "Grain Brain" by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg (Little, Brown, $27). The authors argue that eating grains negatively affects brain function. Last week: 10
— Publishers Weekly
1. "A Nice Little Place on the North Side" by George Will (Crown, $25). Will takes a look at the Cubs' losing streak and their 100-year-old home, Wrigley Field.
2. "Flash Boys" by Michael Lewis (W.W. Norton, $27.95) A group of Wall Street workers exposes and combats manipulations that rig the markets.
3. "The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin (Algonquin, $24.95). A reclusive bookstore owner starts a new life after a mysterious package arrives.
4. "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tartt (Little, Brown, $30). A terrorist attack in an art museum sets Theo Decker on a life-altering path.
5. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer (Riverhead, $17). Six friends experience ups and downs in their relationships from youth to adulthood.
For the week ending April 19.
Participating bookstores: Barbara's Bookstores (Chicago), Anderson's Bookshop (Naperville), The Book Stall at Chestnut Court (Winnetka), Unabridged Bookstore (Chicago), The Book Table (Oak Park), The Bookstore (Glen Ellyn), Women & Children First Bookstore (Chicago), Azizi Books (Matteson), The Book Bin (Northbrook).