Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — The Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce welcomed 10 new members in April, bringing the membership to 944.
• Ad Pros LLC, McConnellsburg, Pa.
• Bob Evans, 1131 Wayne Road, Chambersburg
• Caledonia Power Sports LLC, Fayetteville, Pa.
• Georgina’s Mexican & Latin Cuisine, 875 Lincoln Way West, Suite 129, Chambersburg
• iWAT LLC, Greencastle, Pa.
• Liberty Mutual Insurance, Frederick, Md.
• NMG Real Estate, Shippensburg, Pa.
• OnDemand Energy, Moon, Pa.
• St. James African Methodist Episcopal Church, 510 S. Main St., Chambersburg
• Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, 380 Floral Ave., Chambersburg
Schmankerl Stube Bavarian Restaurant
Schmankerl Stube Bavarian Restaurant in Hagerstown celebrated its 25th anniversary in April, for which a celebration is being planned in conjunction with the Washington County Free Library in the fall. In recognition of the milestone, the City of Hagerstown presented a proclamation Tuesday to founder Charles Sekula and owner Dieter Blosel.
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Highmark West Virginia recently named West Virginia University Hospitals-East’s City Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center+ in knee and hip replacement.
The Blue Distinction Centers for Specialty Care program is a national designation awarded by Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering quality specialty care.
The designation for City Hospital’s knee and hip replacement program signifies that the hospital has met nationally established quality care and outcomes criteria focusing on improved patient health and safety, as well as new cost-efficiency measures.