BOONSBORO — Battlefield Automotive, originally located at 308 W. Chapline St. in Sharpsburg, recently moved to 210A Maple Ave. in Boonsboro.
The business is certified to work on hybrid and electric vehicles, as well as those using alternative fuels such as compressed natural gas. It also offers the latest technology, including module reprogramming and computer analysis for 2013 vehicle models, and is certified by Allison Transmission and Duramax. The technicians work on all makes and models of cars and light-duty trucks, as well as medium-duty trucks having up to a 6500 payload rating.
Battlefield Automotive also offers rental cars and shuttle service, and sells and installs custom turbo upgrades for the 6.7 Ford Scorpion engine.
The shop is open Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information, call 301-432-4500; go to www.confederatediesel.com; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — The Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce welcomed 11 new members in March, bringing the membership to 939.
New members are:
• A’Bella Stone, 103 Brim Blvd., Chambersburg
• Cruise One, 1561 Sollenberger Road, Chambersburg
• Cumberland Valley Breast Care Alliance, 344 Leedy Way East, Chambersburg
• Diana’s Corporate Transportation, Littlestown, Pa.
• East Coast First Aid, Lemasters, Pa.
• Gary M. Jones Associates, 371 Roland Ave., Chambersburg
• Leiter’s Fine Catering, Williamsport
• Pampered Chef, Mercersburg, Pa.
• Service Access and Management, 1061 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg