On April 9, Maryland builders Advantage Homes hosted a Realtor luncheon at Brunswick (Md.) Crossing.
Fifty Realtors toured town-home and single-family home models offered by Advantage Homes. The Realtors also entered drawings for prizes.
Guests toured three of Advantage’s models: The Essex neotraditional single-family home, The Asbury traditional single-family home and The Eaton town home. Brunswick restaurant Beans in the Belfry provided finger foods.
The following Realtors won door prizes:
- Laura S. Donohoe, buyer agent at The Ahearn Team of Real Estate Teams: iPad Mini
- Deb Bargeski, Hall of Fame Realtor at RE/MAX Plus: $100 Dutch’s Daughter gift card
- Thea Dec, sales associate at RE/MAX Plus: $25 Visa gift card
- Stephen S. “Buzz” Macintosh, associate broker/owner of Mackintosh Realtors: $25 Visa gift card
- Cynthia Zonneveld, buyer specialist at Jay Day & The Day Home Team of Keller Williams Realty: $25 Visa gift card
- Emery Csulak, associate broker at Long & Foster Real Estate: $25 Visa gift card