Save up to 90% on a Hartford Courant subscription. Click here to sign up now!
CT Now

Sellers Mansion

Location: 801 N. Arlington Ave. History: According to, the mansion was built in 1868 and is part of the Old West Baltimore National Register Historic District, one of the largest predominately African-American historic districts in the country. The mansion is owned by the nearby St. James Episcopal Church.Kim Hairston, Baltimore Sun