Sellers Mansion

<b>Location:</B> 801 N. Arlington Ave.<br><br>
<b>History:</B> According to baltimoreheritage.org, the mansion was built in 1868 and is part of the Old West Baltimore National Register Historic District, one of the largest predominately African-American historic districts in the country. The mansion is owned by the nearby St. James Episcopal Church.

( Kim Hairston, Baltimore Sun / August 18, 2006 )

Location: 801 N. Arlington Ave.

History: According to baltimoreheritage.org, the mansion was built in 1868 and is part of the Old West Baltimore National Register Historic District, one of the largest predominately African-American historic districts in the country. The mansion is owned by the nearby St. James Episcopal Church.

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook