POSITION: Preditor, Programming
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Senior Preditor, Programming
ROLE: Responsible for writing, producing, shooting and editing for CT1 Media Special Programming Team. Manages multiple production tasks simultaneously and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- On location production including hands-on lighting and videography.
- Perform all post-production duties including video and sound editing plus the integration of music and graphics.
- Assist with program promotion and other duties as needed.
- Degree in Film, Video Production or Communications preferred. Advanced training in writing, video editing, video production, graphics, audio production, music editing, sound effects and voice over direction.
- 2-3 years experience in every facet of high end video and film production and post-production services.
- Excellent directing skills. Must have superior knowledge of Final Cut Editing Systems. Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics/audio production and post-production techniques and equipment.
- Previous experience directing producers, editors and support staff to perform at their highest abilities. Previous experience at a TV station or Network is a plus.
- Must be both MAC and PC proficient. Final Cut and Adobe After-Effects experience preferred
- An organizational chart illustrating the reporting relationships of this position supplied upon request
EOE M/F/V/D 12/1/10