POSITION: Associate Web Producer
DEPARTMENT: Marketing/Creative Services
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
ROLE: Coordinate and manage contests and promotions for CT1 Media websites, print publications and broadcast platforms. Responsible for providing excellent service to customers within CT1Media and to users, advertisers and the community through regular job duties and as a member of CT1Media team to write, sell, produce and deliver the best newspaper, websites and broadcast products possible.
• Manage all aspects of contests for CT1Media, including working with sales teams, operations team, legal and others as needed.
• Help coordinate consumer promotions for CT1 Media brands and manage marketing projects as needed.
• Manage and significantly grow contest text alert database.
• Play additional role in providing and posting online content to the CT1 Media websites as determined, including CT.com, CTGetsMarried.com, CT1Media.com and hartfordmag.com.
• Use social and mobile media platforms to distribute news and entertainment and encourage interaction with users for CT1 Media from a marketing perspective; keeping our brands relevant through Twitter, Facebook and others , as appropriate.
• Continuously seek out and execute promotional opportunities for CT1 Media products.
• Help to generate significant traffic increase on CT1 Media sites.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least three years of relevant work experience required.
• Wide range of computer skills, a broad understanding of the Internet and proficiency in HTML, social media and mobile media.
• Excellent written communication skills, sharp news judgment and ability to write clearly and accurately under deadline pressure.
• Highly proficient with PhotoShop for the production of graphics and photographic images.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively communicate in a deadline-driven setting, and adapt constructively to change.
• Familiarity with Interactive marketing and analytic resources such as Nielsen/NetRatings, ComScore, Omniture and Google Analytics is preferred.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
An organizational chart illustrating the reporting relationships of this position supplied upon request