REPORTS TO: Director of Creative Services
ROLE: Produce on-air Promos and create Sales and Contest Promotion for WTIC, WCCT and other CT1 Media properties as needed.
- Schedule on-air promotion and organize promo inventory
- Write, produce and edit on-air promotions, sales promotions and station contests
- Coordinate and facilitate all sales promotions, station contests and help execute station events
- Create Web, Mobile and Social Media contest pages and coordinate contest rules and prize fulfillment.
- Interact with radio stations to help develop and execute various promotions
- Work closely with CT1 Media Properties to help write and produce their on-air promotions and presentations
- Other duties may be assigned
- TV experience and/or Communications Degree required
- Creative, self-starter a must
- Experience with Final Cut Studio and Adobe After Effects highly desirable
- Photoshop and web design skills a plus.
- Strong writing, organizational and computer skills needed
- TV or Radio promotion experience very helpful
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines
- Hours include some nights, weekends and holidays
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
An organizational chart illustrating the reporting relationships of this position supplied upon request.